As business owners we tend to feel the need that we have to "Survive" in our Business; that is so not the case.
If you had a plan for your business, a vision, a goal -- then you have got to formulate a plan of action to Thrive! You see owning a business is not an easy task; so why take it on if you're not going to wholeheartedly succeed?
Here are some tips you can utilize:
1. Write down a list of areas in your business that you are lacking.
- Where is my business struggling the most?
2. For each area; create an action plan.
- What is holding you back?
- What would you like to see happen immediately, within a month, three months, a year?
- How can you get there?
- Who in your network can assist you with each area?
3. Once you have your action plan in place --- TAKE ACTION
- Set deadlines and achieve them
- Acquire the assistance needed to achieve those deadlines
- Stay Focus
...and most of all DON'T QUIT - DON'T GIVE UP!!!!